If you can not afford bed bug traps you can make some homemade traps by using the directions below;
- Use Talcum powder on a bowl and use cotton swabs to lay a thin layer of the powder at the bottom of the bowl, this will ensure the bed bugs can not escape.
- Get a thermos and add some dry ice.
- Close the container but leave a little portion open so some dry ice steam can attract the bed bugs..
- Place the homemade bed bug trap around areas you think are infested. I suggest you put one under each bed.
- Do this at night it gives you the greatest chance to catch the bed bugs.
Bed Leg Traps
You can use plastic bowls and place them below the bed legs which can work to prevent the bed bugs from getting into your bed. If the bed bugs can not feed they eventually dehydrate, dry and die off. Be sure to place them beneath each bed leg on each bed. Some people have used empty 2litre bottles to make their bed leg traps. You can also just buy bed bug traps that are available online and do a much better job at catching the bed bugs and they are cheaper.
Buy Bed Bug Traps online
You can get bed bug traps online as they will help you;
- Get rid of bed bugs without harsh chemicals.
- Stop bed bugs from spreading.
- Stop bed bugs from biting.
- Kill bed bugs throughout your home.
- Kill bed bugs without a mess.
Bed Bug Tips
- Make sure it is bed bugs and not another bug.
- Get a gameplan together and bed bug products.
- De clutter your home to reduce places bed bugs can hide.
- Wash all clothing and fabric items within your home with hot water and leave them in the dryer for additional time.
- Steam clean furniture, mattresses and carpets.
- Raise your homes temperature it can help dehydrate and kill bed bugs.